Are you searching for the best Diwali dresses for women? Find here our recommended best Diwali dressing tips for 2016.
Diwali is a festival of colours, lights, crackers, and sweets. This bright festival only comes one in a year. So it is obvious, you would be looking for the best fashionable and trendy outfits for this occasion. However, traditional wears are the still best choice. Though you can go for fusion or trendy dresses if you are joining a Diwali party.
We collect here some traditional and trendy Diwali dresses to make you beautiful and fashionable. Apart from any morning rituals, you must go for vibrant colourful dresses.
Below Are Our Recommended Best Diwali Dresses For Women
- This white colour silk saree with golden work is perfect for your morning puja.
- Team up with heavy golden jewellery in the neck
- The saree comes with institched designer blouse.
- This is a peach colour embroidered net fabric Ghagra Choli perfect for this Diwali.
- Additionally, it has embroidery design and some stone work which covers most of the part
- The package comes with 1 Lehenga, 1 Blouse Piece, 1 Dupatta
- This is one of the best traditional Diwali dresses for evening and night.
- This saree comes with a combination of orange and rani pink.
- This bright and beautiful net fabric saree you can wear in this Diwali.
- If you want to go for an Anarkali suit, you can try it out.
- This is a floor length beautiful Anarkali suit perfect for this Diwali
- You can customize it up to 44″
- This is an another ethnic Anarkali style gown
- The dress comes with the beige colour net with embroidery.
- This product includes Zari Embroidery Net Top, Santoon Bottom & Inner and Naznin Dupatta.
- This is an A-line suit with a colour combination of baige and blue
- Kurta is 2.5 meter (maximum 42 Breast Size) long and Georgette,Banglori Silk & Net Fabric,Salwar is 2.5 meter long and Cotton Fabric,Dupatta is 2.25 meter long and Nazneen Chiffon Fabric.
- If you want to try fusion, then this is a perfect outfit for Diwali.
- This is a green georgette zari, Resham embroidery work Kameez with Beige Santoon Bottom and Beige Chiffon Dupatta, Inner
- If you want to go for a western outfit, then this gorgeous tunic dress is best for this Diwali.
- The fabric is a blend of polyester and nylon.